Sebum and acne
I have Excess sebum build up on scalp and also noticed many tiny flesh coloured bumps on my face other than acne.

Thanks for the query. These are possibly comedones and removing them with nails may cause a problem, you need to find why are they happening and it can be done easily by consulting a dermatologist. Salicylic acid based face washes can work well for you and chemical peels in multiple sessions can also be considered. Kindly consult a dermatologist for precise treatment plan
Nizral or Conaderm are good budget shampoos, It will help in scalp symptoms.
Meet a Dermatologist.