Seborrheic dermatitis

My 3 month old son has seborrheic dermatitis and /or atopic dermatitis. We have met 3-4 docs all of which have suggested some creams, most of which are mild steroid. Our problem is the rashes go away with the steroid cream but after some time they appear again because of which his skin becomes very itchy. Just wanted to know the best solution to this as we are not satisfied with the treatments. Most of docs say it goes away after some time but what about the itching and redness that's there everyday. Any doc reference for this kind of treatment.

Doctor Answers (1) on Seborrheic dermatitis

Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
Kindly avoid oil application to your child as that may aggravate seborrheic dermatitis. You may send images of the affected area or consult me in person @ Sunil polyclinic WZ-34, Main Road, Palam Colony, Sadh Nagar I, Palam Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110045 Wednesday 4-5 pm