Seborrheic dermatitis
I have severe seborrheic dermatitis from the past 7 year. I tried different shampoos and remedy. Pls sugget any antifungal medicine to cure that . Thanks

Hi.. seborrheic dermatitis is a very severe form of dandruff. You don't have permanent solution to this condition. But there are good medicated shampoos available to bring it under control Use coal tar with salicylic acid preparation containing shampoo. Use at least twice or thrice in a week depending on the severity of the condition Even you have some oral medication to bring it under control For more details. Consult a dermatologist Regards

Seborrheic dermatitis cure