Scrotal Cyst
I have developed a cyst on my scrotal sac , nearly a size of 2-4 mm. Please tell me the cost involved in treatment i.e. Surgical Removal..

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

These depend on the hospital and practitioner it depend on the nubmer and size so please meet any dermatologist for the same
Dr. Gautam Gangurde
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Nashik
What you are saying may be just multiple sebaceous cyst spread over your scrotal skin may require just only picture and removal of debris inside it, instead of excisioning each one and causing lot a trauma. Consult to your nearest general surgeon regarding this he will help you out.