Sebaceous cyst in scrotum
I have multiple sebaceous cyst on my scrotum.without surgery if you have solution for it please suggest me.is homeopathic is right for this problem??or if i go to a allopathic doctor which doctor is perfect for this problem,urologist, dermatologist etc??please suggest me sir..

Thanks for the query. It looks like a calcinosis cutis but still get it confirmed by meeting a Dermatologist. The treatment is easy and is surgical excision. It is a simple office procedure and should take around 30 minutes to complete the entire procedure. It should not be recurring a second time.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me online for personal recommendations.

Sebaceous cyst treatment Scrotal cysts treatment Sebaceous cyst on outer labia