Scratches post microderma

I had a Microdermabrasion (diamond) done yesterday at a dermatology clinic, post which a Ferulic Acid peel was also applied to my face. It was my second time getting the exact same procedures done. The first time everything was normal but this time, I have diffused redness all over the cheeks and some Scratches on the face that I'm very worried about. My main concerns are uneven skin tone and superficial acne scars. I'm extremely fair complexioned. What should I apply and do? Any help shall be much appreciated.

Dr. Aman Sharma
Please take extreme sun precautions,  this can sometimes happen, no need for worry or panic contact the doctor under whose supervision it was done, they will be able to help, if it is done at a non dermatologist centre ,I will then strongly recommend you see a dermatologist ,till the use mild wash like cetaphil cleansing lotion and Aveil SPF 50 gel sunscreen.