Microdermabrasion
Hi Dr.narasimhalu , As u mentioned to undergo microdermabrasion I see there are lot of personal kit which we cn use at hme. I m little scared to go to such treatment as I mentioned my skin is sensitive . Can I go for home kit or suggest me Good doctors in Bangalore to get it done under specialist.

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Nothing to worry about sensitivity. On experienced hands it's quite comforting.
Dr. Rajdeep
I perform micordermabarasion regularly for my patients. But I usually combine it with other procedures to give better results. You could fix an appointment with me on practo for more details. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore