My elder sister is suffering from scizophrenia from past 8 years and has been given medical treatment but not showing any improvements. At times she gets very violent. Please suggest some immediate psychiatric and medical treatment with nominal fees in Lucknow,U.P.
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult psychiatrist in nearest government medical college or any other medical college....treatment will be cheaper there...she will require immediate medical attention so I would suggest you to take her there for proper assessment and evaluation and for further treatment they will surely help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?