Sciatica problem

I have pain in my both testicles with my lower back and both lag pain ...for this problem which kind of specialist doctor can I consult (sciatica problem) can I consult with orthopaedic or neurologist or Physiotherapist?? Please give me proper suggestions??? Thx
views-icons 250 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Consult orthopedic surgeon ,he will evaluate for your back pain and sciatica,for testicles pain he will refer to general surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?