Sciatica problem

I have in my thigh both side (inner thigh,back of thigh,and in front of thigh both side of lag) bt pain is only happen in one side lag at one time never feel pain both side at same time. Pain is start at sometimes from my groin area than comes to inner thigh and sometime pain is start from my hip area to side of thigh and sometime pain is happen in my front of thigh and pain is only above the knee not goes below knee. So it's problem related to sciatica pain?? Can I consult neurologist for sciatica pain???...I consulted orthopaedic many time bt not relief ...and sometime pain in my lower back also.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Sciatica can be dealt with by neurologist as well as orthopedicians. The thing is, that the recovery is slow and the pain will be there till adequate recovery occurs. Don't keep anything in your back pocket while you sit. Don't sit in one position for long and use a soft seat to sit on. Take a tab. Zerodol-pg twice a day for 10 days. Consult a neurologist for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear sir Please consult a Neurosurgeon