Schizophrenia
Hi, I developed schizophrenia 5 years back, are there any particular reasons as to why I have developed it. Does it require of any medical history to develop Schizophrenia. The only thing I can remember is dengue. I didn't even have a relationship with someone and there was no breakup or anything of that sort.

We can not pin point one particular cause of schizophrenia. Once your disease was diagnosed as schizophrenia then you should go for treatment. Treatment is the only solution for schizophrenia.
consultant me.
For your case the cause is not clear from ur information. To be honest we still don’t know what is exact cause of schizophrenia and we are working on it. Once we learn that will let u know can dengue causes schizophrenia or not ? But till not as per available data dengue may not have significant contribution to psychosis, still u suggest we can start a discussions to understand you. Let’s see.
Join hands and say no to stigma
Schizophrenia can develop due to genetic factors, Natal factors, Post Natal factors, Drug use. And then You may not have it as the type of insight you exhibit is not typical of it. So, get a second opinion and a thorough evaluation. Dr Rahul Kansal
Sir it can be genetic or due to chemical imbalance in the brain
For furthur assistance consult me on practo
It's due to neurotransmitter imbalance, and it is one of the cause but it's multifactorial