I have dark spots all over my arms since 10 years. Recently I bought a 70% glycolic acid chemical peel. How frequently should I use it? (I did a patch test, I am not allergic to it)

Dr. Harisha N L

cause should be looked into. Else no use simply taking 70% is strong with out prior consultation with dermatologist its not advised to use it...It should be done very carefully and it can be done once a month... stop using stones or wire while bathing...Consult nearest dermatologist to rule out Macular amyloidosis and other causes they will do the needful.