Scars on legs

I have some scars on legs due to blackheads... how to remove them... please tell me something to apply on it

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
There are a lot of treatment options for scars available as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment.Other treatment option include dermaroller.
Avoid Self Medications.