Scars from pimples
Due to one reason or other whenever my face gets pimples which last just couple of days. It leaves scars for Five to six months . What should I use to get rid of this . Thanks

Hey...various treatment options are available for management of acne scars depending on the type of scars and its severity.. Kindly share pictures and do online consultation or visit clinic for proper evaluation and better management..
do not squeeze the active acne as it can leave scar and pigmentation
Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.