Scar on forehead
I got this when I was a kid. I fell down somewhere and had this mark. It is small but has swelling which looks really bad. How can I get rid of it or atleast the swelling.
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hii The picture isn't clear. But it looks like a keloidal scar Injections into scar is the best treatment that reduces the scar by 70-80 % Plz consult a dermatologist for the same
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?