Scar on forehead
I have a cut mark on my forehead whch i want to rmv from laser treatment or may be surgery , i got that cut while my birth as i was a caesarean bay ..kindly gv me an advise what shoud i do about it , it really looks bad
1180 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Yes, scar revision surgery or laser scar treatment are good options. You must see a dermatosurgeon or dermatologist. Fractional laser works well over sessions and you may need it even after scar revision surgery for fine improvements. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Treatment for acne on forehead Scar tissue on forehead Forehead scar removal laser
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.