Scar on my forehead
Hi, I have troposcrophic scar of around 4 cm on my forehead that was caused due to window glass falling over me on Jan 15 this year. I consulted dermatologist for this. He suggested that scar will be completely gone, apply this gel - opexa gel by ajanta company and apply mepiform silicon sheet. Still today scar present

Hello.. Scar treatment using ointment and gels are really slow...I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and discuss laser option as results are good

Scar tissue on forehead Forehead scar removal laser Pigmentation on forehead