Scar due to road accident

I have a scar due to road accident on forearm since december,2015. I didn't take it seriously till April but then it couldn't heal naturally. I decided to take up treatment and took one sitting of laser treatment but there was no noticeable effect of it. It's been more than 8 months now and I am not optimistic that it can be treated. here, are the attached pictures.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

You have developed an atrophic scar.. please understand that any procedure that you do 1. You have to go for multiple sessions and 2. The results will not be 'vanishing ' of the scar..but reduction of the scar. There is no harm in trying but do understand the nitty gritty of the procedure being done. There will be people claiming or even creams claiming that the scar will vanish...but beware in that case. Choose your dermatologist wisely and please have tangible expectations..I am sure you won't get frustrated. Before you choose your dermatologist read this : http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO
Dr. Meeta Desai
Trichologist 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad

hi, please don`t loose hope.what i see here is a hypertrophic scar.it would surely become flatter and smooth with a combination of creams,injection ,co2 laser or radiofrequecy.please get treated.