Scaling of my teeths

Dear doctor I chew tabacoo And now my teeths are getting darker Can you tell me how could I scale my teeths to white Please help

Doctor Answers (6) on Scaling of my teeths

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
You need to visit a dentist for proper clinical examination..... scaling can be performed after that, preferably on a prior appointment basis...... after that you can go for bleaching of the teeth also to make them whiter..... cessation of the habit is equally important.... regards.....
Dear Sir, A professional cleaning should be done every 6 months and you can undergo a teeth whitening session for discoloured teeth.
Scaling (Cleaning) with Teeth whitening
You need to quit tobacco chewing habit and get regular cleaning and check-up done to screen any white patches or lesions in the oral cavity.
Go for routine scaling & polishing treatment
check for changes in cheek mucosa also
The first step is to quit the habit completely. It will save your precious teeth, life and money too. Secondly, professional cleaning of teeth by dentist, known as scaling is advised. Mostly, the tobacco stains become intrinsic over the years, so the teeth require beaching after scaling. But, even after all the treatment, if you continue the habit of tobacco, the stains will re-appear.
Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
Hello, tobacco stains can be removed by scaling (cleaning) and polishing. You can consult to a dentist for bleaching or composite veneers for brighter teeth.
Please go for scaling and polishing the stains will disappear. Try and quit smoking/tobacco.
Regards Dr Pamela