Scabies issue
According to what I read online I think I am infected with scabies . I also consulted a skin specialist and he prescribed me a cream named Monoguard but that doesn't seem to effect . I am infected around waists and between thighs . What can be possible cure for this. I have also attached an Image for it
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Dermatologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
The pic you have attached looks like a ringworm or fungal infection. Monoguard is an antifungal cream. If you have self medicated yourself with steroid based cream before visiting a specialist the response comes a little late.
Next Steps
continue with your treatment for at least 15 days. go back to your specialist. you might need oral antidungal agents and anti allergic medications.
Health Tips
get a skin scraping with 10 per cent koh exam to confirm fungal infection.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.