Scabies issue
According to what I read online I think I am infected with scabies . I also consulted a skin specialist and he prescribed me a cream named Monoguard but that doesn't seem to effect . I am infected around waists and between thighs . What can be possible cure for this. I have also attached an Image for it

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
The pic you have attached looks like a ringworm or fungal infection. Monoguard is an antifungal cream. If you have self medicated yourself with steroid based cream before visiting a specialist the response comes a little late.
continue with your treatment for at least 15 days. go back to your specialist. you might need oral antidungal agents and anti allergic medications.
get a skin scraping with 10 per cent koh exam to confirm fungal infection.