Saberrohic dermatitis
I have saberrohic dermatitis as identified by my dermatologist. It was long back. I'm not taking any medicines. Now a days I'm getting some flakes near eyebrows, ears. How should I get rid of that, should I take any medicines or any ointments I need to apply. Please advice

Dr. Srinivas C
Seborrheic dermatitis can recur and so you require regular medications like antifungal soaps and Antifungal shampoos containing Ketoconozole and zinc pyrithione. You need to keep your stress levels under control and do not any cosmetics which are greasy or oily.