Running water from eyes
Recently tears roll down my eyes and have a burning sensation in my eyes. I was using itone eye drops but recently it had aggravated n couldn't open my eyes for long. There is a continuous irritation n burning in my eyes n tears roll down if I keep my eyes open. I was prescribed ciploxd eye drops by my family doctor for past two days but I m a little better not cured. Please suggest.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello There could be many causes like conjunctivitis etc. Kindly consult local opthalmologist and get comprehensive eye check up

Hello there. I can understand your concern. it could be that there is a infection in your eye. it could be conjunctivitis. wash your eyes thrice a day and continue ciplox eye drops 5 times a day. it will take some time for the infection to come down. if it still doesn't subside, consult a ophthalmologist in person if it still doesn't subside. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.