Eyes Drops Compare
Hi.. Could you Plz tell me what's the basic difference between Refresh Tears and Systane Ultra and Systane Balance eyes drops.. Planning to use for dry eyes and want to use for a longer period of time over months. So I want to go for the best ones and most effective.. Please suggest.. Also appropriate dosgage

Basic difference is the molecule. Systane ultra has PEG and PPG whereas refresh has CMC. Systane has more retentive power hence preferred in chronic dry eyes.

Revetting drops for dry eyes Numbing drops for eyes Refresh tears eye drops