Minor difference in eyes

My husband is having a minor difference in his eyes from the time of birth...As we ask many doctors but no result came out...Can u guide me for this what i have to do..
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Minor difference in eyes

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Looks likes your husband is having squint in the eyes...... It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Ophthalmologist..... I sincerely hope that helps.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?