Running increases height
Does running Increases Height? I want to know if it does or not. Cuz i wanna increase my height naturally.. Please help me.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, men can grow up to age of 21 years, jogging, skipping pull-ups, playing basketball or tennis regular in adolescents helps to grow faster and gain height before the closer of growth plates in long bone, along with these you need diet contains high proteins like, pulses, soybean, meat. High protein diet and regular physical activity helps you to get good skeletal build.