Running hurts my knees
When I run for more than 15 mins , my left knee starts paining from the next day. What might be the problem?

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

N scale strain is possible b' coz u r running 15 min after that pain starts so avoid running tk rest and do physiotherapy tens and ultrasonic therapy few days and do quadriceps exercise
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,,, have you got any injury to the knee?? Previously,, do you get any pain during walking,, does it limit the movements while walking?? There are knee supporting bands are available in the market you can use that while running, and include more calcium containing food in your diet, which help to keep joint strong. If pain is more you need to consult orthopedic surgeon to get examined.

Knees hurt after running