Rough beard
Hi i have very rough beard, i feel like thorns . I do shave my beard once a week but still .., it is like very hard and sharp hairs on cheeks &chin. Pls suggest me a solution

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited information and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful.Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.