Root Canal Treatment
Problem-1st&2nd molar(Lower,Left side).I consulted a doctor before 5 months. He told me that my teeth's require RCT. Till now I have not gone through RCT. Last week one doctor said that your teeth has crossed RCT stage and it is better to do tooth implant. Today another doctor said RCT is possible. is RCT possible now?

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Ur X- ray seems absolutely fine for RCT. However clinical evaluation is also needed to come to a final conclusion.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, according to X-rays you have shown here, RCT is possible in these teeth followed by crowns. No need to remove teeth and put implants. But we need to see it clinically also so if you can share a oral pic that would be helpful to diagnose. If this is an old X-rays then better to take new one and share. Feel free to ask any further queries.
Dr. Viral Parikh
Dentist 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, It's really unfortunate that you have such deep cavities in your molars. If the Xray that you have presented here, is the latest Xray, then, I would say that RCT, followed by Post & Core, followed by Crowns, is possible. But, if the Xray is 5 months old, I would suggest you get a fresh Xray done and get it evaluated. Hope this answers your query. Please do get back, if need be.