Root Canal Treatment

My 1 tooth has deep decay, Doctor advised for R.C.T , he said that the decay might have reached the nerve. Though I am not facing any issues. Is it okay to wait for 5-6 months or I have to do the treatment right now? what would be the cost of whole treatment (RCT for 1 tooth and 6 tooth having little cavities.)
views-icons 90 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Root Canal Treatment

Dr. Arun Kant Delhi | Dental Surgeon
Do not wait for the problem to occur in a more severe way. Seek a treatment as soon as possible, and always trust your doctor for the advice they give. Rct starts from 1500 onwards depending upon shape of the toot, type of material used, no. of sittings amd doctor's experience. Restoration again ranges from 250 to 1200.
Dr. Vishwas Bansal Haridwar | Orthodontist
If rct is recommended by your dentist then go for it asap otherwise it might develop into swelling accompanied by pus and severe pain so why wait for These things to happen Cost of rct may vary from 1500 to 4000 depending on the material and whether it is single sitting or multiple sitting Filling again according to material used vary from 400 to 1000
Hi, its better to get it done as soon as possible, cz with time decay will increase and can cause any pathology. Cost may vary from 2000 to 10000. Best of luck.
Hi if ur doc had advised u to go for rct then he must be having reasons to say..yes its of no use to wait..cause it might cause periapical pathology with which it wil take more time to heal ...go ahead best of luck feel free to ask ne further queries
Dr. Gaurav Bhardwaj Delhi | Dental Surgeon
Tooth decay mean you have an unhealthy mouth, keeping it for long mean giving time for bacteria to spread further more, so it is advisable to get treatment done as soon as possible. As per the cost of RCT,2200/- for one tooth, and for restoration of one tooth from 400 to 700 .