Roof of mouth is white
Hello I just realized that my tounge and the roof of my mouth are white in to yellowish coloured, i dont have any white spots or red spots ? what could this be and is it dangerous ?how can i treat it ? also I always feel that there is hair or something at the back of my throat its been a while and it hasent gone, when i eat or drink its not there ? are they related if not what is this ?

It sounds like a fungal infection known as Oral Candidiasis, but I cannot be sure unless I see it. It is better to get it checked out as soon as you can. If it is not Candidiasis, it can be a type of oral white lesion also.
Consult your dentist
Get it checked out as soon as you can, as an early diagnosis will help in managing the porblem more easily. In the meantime take the Capsule Densomin once daily, after food, at least for the next 15 days. Do not delay.
It can be fungal infection, proper clinical check up required. Visit an oral medicine specialist.

Small red spots on roof of mouth White circle around mouth Yellow patch on roof of mouth