Ringworm on forehead & neck
I have a ringworm on my left side of forehead. It has now spread to my neck and also at middle forehead. I am applying ring gaurd daily but looks like it's not working. Need help here.

Fungal infection or Ring worm.. when occurs in groin, called as jock itch.. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds..It's mostly circular or round in appearance.. May be red or black in colour.. Treatment depending on the type and severity.. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it..As it has to be differentiated from eczema and infection, its a must to see and confirm the diagnosis for proper treatment..So, please send photos of the affected area by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Candid Soap daily during bath for two weeks.contiue Lulray cream.If you are satisfied OK otherwise consult online with photos.
don't share clothes.
Apply luray (lulicanazole)cream twice daily for 14day