Ringworm itching

Am suffering 4m sevier itching at backside it's becoming black suffering since 2yrs.dctrs said itz ringworm it takes time they said.but am fed up by visiting many dctrs nd taking medicines.if I take medicine then it cures when I stop taking medicine again it starts the samething.Am too much worried about this prblm.plzzzz give me best suggestion to treat this so that I should not agin visit any dcrr abt this prblm

Doctor Answers (2) on Ringworm itching

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap Delhi | Dermatologist
Thanks for your query. Fungal infection takes 4-6 weeks to get cured.Proper physical examination is necessary to start the treatment. you can visit a dermatologist for that.
Thanks for the query.
The description is limited by the information it provides. I hope you did visit Dermatologists as they should be treating such cases. Please meet a good Dermatologist and get it diagnosed and then begin a treatment.investing time in getting diagnosed is important as the entire treatment will be decided accordingly.