Ringing noise in ear
When my surroundings go quite especially at night while goin to bed, i hear a continuous ringing noise inside my ears. Can u tell me the cause and remedy for this?

Dr. Sankarshana V T
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

The ringing in the ears especially when the surrounding is quiet is tinnitus and at your age the first thing that would concern me is if at all u listen to loud music then it can happen or else get a PTA done and a Vit B12 level checked and avoid areas with loud noise it would help and see an ENT for other causes too
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

There are very many reasons for the ringing sounds heard. It could be a normal thing or it can be a small swelling in the hearing nerve.If sleep disturbance is there for you please consult an ENT surgeon for further evaluation. You might require a basic hearing test and few blood tests to check your hemoglobin percentage.

Causes of ear ringing noise