Ring worm kind of rashes
Recently I started observing a previously happened condition which is group of red tiny rashes (pimples). I had used Zimig cream 3 years ago for such rashes and it had subsided. Now the same is happening and is it ideal to use the same cream? Please refer to the snap attached.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi greetings. the picture you have attached somewhat does have the annular appearance of a fungal lesion; however, the photo is not very clear. Its bette you see a qualified dermatologist near you, for confirmation of diagnosis and treatment from him under prescription. Warm regards. P.S - If you wish to consult me/ send me your pics, you could contact me on follow up messaging or through my practo profile.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. Zimig is an antifungal cream and this doesn't look like a fungal infection. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.