Right shoulder fracture
I am suffering from right shoulde fracture since a week.i went to many doctors...had x rays,ct scan.some say operation is required while others say there is no need.can anyone suggest me what should i do along with medicines required.i have attaches few ct scan images

Sorry it is not to good to advise like this on this forum . U can come to show . Surgical decision is not wrong but things depends on over all situation .
According to your CT scan it is comminuted fracture of upper end humerus bone , ideally requires fixation , for that medical fitness is required in your age,more over it is complex fracture it has its own complications like shoulder stiffness , malunion , but you should accept all such things in this fracture