Right shoulder fracture
I am suffering from right shoulde fracture since a week.i went to many doctors...had x rays,ct scan.some say operation is required while others say there is no need.can anyone suggest me what should i do along with medicines required.i have attaches few ct scan images

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

According to your CT scan it is comminuted fracture of upper end humerus bone , ideally requires fixation , for that medical fitness is required in your age,more over it is complex fracture it has its own complications like shoulder stiffness , malunion , but you should accept all such things in this fracture
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 10 yrs exp Delhi

Sorry it is not to good to advise like this on this forum . U can come to show . Surgical decision is not wrong but things depends on over all situation .