Right Renal cortical cyst
I experience back pain from few months, when I went for ultrasound came to know cortical cyst measuring 10* 9 mm is seen in the lower pole of right kidney... Please advise do I need to undergo surgery for that.

Undergo CT scan with contrast to find out if cyst is complex or not . If complex u may require surgery but I’m not complex nothing to worry. Ultrasound can also specify simple cyst if done by good radiologist

Hi cortical cysts if simple type dont need any treatment  and are normal If its a complex cyst then ct scan and further management  according  to subtype  is needed
consult  a urologist  online or physically