Right lower side abdomen

Hi , Whenever i take a alcoholic drink , my lower right abdomen gives a burning sensation and a very mild pain from inside . I have gone through ultrasound 2 years back and everything was normal . It surely seems not a liver problem because of liver is positioned somewhere else in the body . My intake of alcohol is 2-3 times a week , breakdown is below 2-3 beer or 60-90 ml scotch per week . I have very mild gastric problem , i used to be underweight before but from past 3 years i have gained 15 kgs weight with a small tummy peeping out ! I have quit on smoking 4 months back and i am on verge of quitting on alcohol . What might exactly be causing the burning sensation, while peeing their is no issue at all . Is it because of alcohol or

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Immediately get the following tests done aand follow up with the reports. Haemogram and LFT. Also stop alcohol immediately. Drink plenty of fluids. Tab Liv 52 DS twice daily
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

You history suggests it is alcohol related. It is best for you to avoid alcohol totally. Drink a lot of fluids. Have a nutritious diet. Avoid spice and deep fried foods. Exercise. Take adequate rest. Take Cap Esomac L once a day for three weeks.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
I am happy to hear you that you stopped smoking, and alcohol.your problem may be related to stomach,muscle,spine,any stone in kidney or ureter,or body organs in that area .it is different for me to come to conclusion without further evaluation.
please visit a general physician in hospital with good infrastructure.
check sugar,bp,cholesterol.do regular exercises,avoid junk food ,eat hygiene food and purified water.maintain healthy life style.