Right labia minora swell

Hello doctor, I have observed from last year my right labia minora has swollen and became bigger than normal size. Although it doesn't pains. Just it has become fat and bigger. As a result of which I feel uncomfortable walking . what could be the possible reasons of this ? Also I have painful acne on the soft skins of the area . is it anything to do with constipation.How can it be restored to it's normal size again.

Dr Pradnya
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Pune

It could be bartholine cyst.or there r many reasons for this.use loose inners.wash with v wash & aply 1% hydrocortisone cream for swelling.
Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Pune

Hi.. please consult Ayurvedic physician/Ayurvedic gynecologist for your problem. you need to be do proper check up.
Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. Swollen and bigger sized labia majora has no relation with constipation. There might be infection in the area. PAP smear and FNAC or biopsy might be helpful. If you hv any discharge from the area. Please consult  in person alongwith investigations done. Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin related issue needs to be seen to understand exactly what it is. Yes it could be abnormal but as i said, it needs to be examined. I do not feel there is any connection between constipation and swollen labia. Kindly consult a gynecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.