Swollen labia minora

I'm 19 and I had unprotected sex with my bf, but took unwanted 72 within an hour or so. Three days have passed.. But my labia minora is still swollen. The swelling has reduced in the past three days. It's painful as hell. The burning sensation is making it even worse. I'm experiencing heavy white discharge from vagina. What is the probability of getting pregnant? Am I infected or have I caught some disease? What should I do about the miserable condition I'm in?

Doctor Answers (2) on Swollen labia minora

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
NO ITS A COMMON SIDE EFFECT OF SEX AS YOU ARE QUITE YOUNG. JUST GIVE IT TIME AND IT WOULD HEAL ON ITS OWN. WHITE DISCHARGE IS A COMMON THING IN SEXUALLY ACTIVE WOMEN. IF IT SMELLS, REQUIRES PAD OR ITCHES THEN ONLY ITS ABNORMAL AND NEDDS TREASTEMNT
If you have had the unwanted 72 pill, a pregnancy is quite unlikely. However, if your next period is delayed by over a week, you could get a urine pregnancy test done. The labial swelling will reduce subsequently. You can try cold compress on the labia, for symptomatic relief. Keep the vulval area clean and avoid tight or synthetic underwear. You should see a gynaecologist for the vaginal discharge. If infection is suspected, it is treatable with antibiotics.