Right Inner labia swollen
My both inner labias were of same size from beginning. I have noticed a change in right inner labia like 10 months ago. It is about 1.5times of left one. But it doesn't pains . I thought they will be again of same size but there is no difference. Is it a problem. I also have painful pimples on the skin sometimes

Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, Unilateral vulval swelling is usually a sign for consultation with a Gynaecological Specialist. A detailed history and a clinical examination ( General, Abdominal, inguinal area as well as local vulvar exam for specific lesion like a Bartholin cyst)  is needed. Also provide details to the clinician regarding recent fever, Unilateral leg swelling and if anyone in your area has had filariasis. You would also need to pay special attention to local hygiene measures given by your Gynaecologist. Do consider for cervical cancer vaccination, after discussion. Do let me know if there are any other queries. Regards, Aditi