Right knee problem
I have knee pain form last 1 half years whenever I run or play cricket I'll get hurt and pain very bad in knee so yesterday I did MRI and kn MRI it came --Complete rupture of ACL at its formal attachment with buckling of PCL Bucket handle tear of medial meniscus Minimal joint effusion seen Bone marrow contusion involving lateral femoral condyle normal So what is my problem It will be parmananet or it can be get sloved? How ?

• Avoid sitting Cross legged. • Avoid Squatting- • Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. • Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. • Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. • Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area • Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold). • Contrast bath---It is a form of treatment knee is applied warm water followed by the immediate application of the knee with ice water. This procedure is repeated several times, alternating hot and cold. Note that the treatment should always end in the ice water, as heat will induce the body's inflammatory response, while cold helps to decrease inflammation
Can be treated with Arthroscopy (Surgery). Meniscectomy and ACL fixation or reconstruction .