Right kidney stone

Hello. My ultrasound show 4.9 mm right renal calculus .so what can I do .how can I treat this . which type of specialist u suggest homeopathy or physician .
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Right kidney stone

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Get it removed , for smaller stones doctor do lithotripsy where sound waves are directed to kidney ,it breaks stone into smaller pieces so that it flush out in urine ....if its not possible doctor remove it surgically , 4.9 is small stone, hydration therapy or lithotripsy is used to remove it.... You shouldn't ignore this ... Consult urologist soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?