Right Abdominal pain
I'm suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele from 2months it causing paining in testicles and right abdomen paining and my left testicle lying down and my testicles are moving up and down itself .what can I do please help me
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

You need to consult with a Surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?