Ribs reshaping brace

Is there any way we can reshape a deformed ribs in 23 years old men? My chest/ribs seems to be round instead of flat like normal people. It's width looks bigger from side view and smaller from from view.
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well am afraid Amy sort of rib shaper is available as we cannot change the bone structure ..please do not go for such measures.its better to consult an orthopaedician of you have any doubts...please meet a not worry as I don't think it's an issue ..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?