Lump below ribs

I feel something hard,  just below my ribs on the right side.  It doesn't pain.  What could it be?  What kind of doctor should I see?
views-icons 73 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. it could be a lipoma. see a surgeon for this and get it checked out. you might need some tests too. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?