Rib Pain in Left Side
I am 60 yrs old and suffring from left Ribs pain from last 15 days. I have taken pain killer but not releif, so please consult me for that problem. Thanx with regards in advance.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. at this age, you should not take these kind of complains lightly. kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. You might need to get a X-Ray and a ECG also . As of now, you can take a cap. Pan-l half an hour before food. but do not delay your visit to the doctor. Best regards., Dr. Anil kumar jain.
You will need an xray to ensure there is no fracture and no pleurisy. You will also need a clinical checkup from a competent MD or DNB Physician for that. Don't delay considering your age Regards
Hello there..... . Try placing hot compresses or a heating pad on the painful area several times a day. Keep the heat on a low setting. Ice also might be helpful....Rest. Avoid activities that make your pain worse.... Consider anti inflammatory medication for few days.... Consult your orthopedician if symptoms persists.....