Rheumatoid Arthritis

My father frequently gets severe pain in different body parts like shoulder, wrist, knee, arm. He has not started any medication, his Rh arthritis was positive in recent blood report. What should be the diet, routine, excercise, and medicines he should take.
views-icons 53 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
To confirm rheumatoid arthritis get anti ccp test done. If positive consult a rheumatologist, also get his vit D tested as this is not the age to start rheumatoid arthritis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?