Rheumatoid arthritis

I have Rheumatoid arthritis since 6 years(i.e in 2010).i want to get married in this year.is there any internal issues for my problem of Rheumatoid arthritis in future(i.e. pregnant time).i wnat beat solution for my Rheumatoid arthritis problem.can u suggest me in detail.my RA factor value:298 in this month test.

Doctor Answers (2) on Rheumatoid arthritis

There is no need to worry Go ahead with your marriage plans
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto immune disorder and if treated well you can very well have a comfortable pregnancy and delivery and there are some medicines which can be safely taken during pregnancy and childbirth and when you are nursing the child
More than the factor we need to know a test called Anti-CCp report and how much are your symptoms now
Very important to understand is that your husband should not be having any auto immune disorder so I would suggest to consult a doctor and get counselling for both of you to lwad a happy married life
All the best