Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dear Dr... I am suffering from pain and stiffness in joints mainly in knee and wrist...pls suggest which type of medicine is good for me...As RF is also positive

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part- --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my you tube channel Dr NC Gupta Yoga Simplified). YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8RpRrv05g&t=9s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAYhFcmo0Mw&t=52s --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of 6 medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Hello, Thanks for providing your history. RA requires control of disease process with DMARDS and occasional anti inflammatory medications with or without steroids.
get blood investigations for RA. Feel free to consult for a detailed evaluation and personalized management options.
don't take steroids for long duration.
RF is autoimmune disorder which affects mainly small joint in hand and some times large joints like knee and hip.
Tab medrol 8mg two times first fourdays, nxt 4days one time morning and nxt 4days half tab in the morning total 12days only to relive acute episodes for long duration treatment consult me online either audio or video
Hi
Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion and history and treatment plan. Here u can chat or do audio or video call
Have we got any investigation for arthritis done?