Retrograde ejaculation
I was getting treatment for uti,and my urologist prescribed me tamsulosin drug(defcort tm 0.4 mg once a day),after taking drug for 2 days I found that no sperm is coming out after masturbation,so I stop that drug, after taking it for 5 days because on net I read it is because of that drug ,and In urm there is no sign of infection,but now i am not able to ejaculating even after 5 days of stopping that drug Please tell me how can this problem be cured

During a male orgasm, a tube called the vas deferens transports sperm to the prostate, where they mix with other fluids to produce liquid semen (ejaculate). The muscle at the opening of the bladder (bladder neck muscle) tightens to prevent ejaculate from entering the bladder as it passes from the prostate into the tube inside the penis (urethra). This is the same muscle that holds urine in your bladder until you urinate. With retrograde ejaculation, the bladder neck muscle doesn't tighten properly. As a result, sperm can enter the bladder instead of being ejected out of your body through the penis. Several conditions can cause problems with the muscle that closes the bladder during ejaculation. These include: Surgery, such as bladder neck surgery or prostate surgery Side effect of certain medications used to treat high blood pressure, prostate enlargement and mood disorders Nerve damage caused by a medical condition, such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis or a spinal cord injury..Consult urologist they will help you Regards

+
Chat with a doctor
Tamsulosin is given for prostate enlargement which usually develops after 60 years. Defcort is a powerful steroid. Stop both the drugs and take a second opinion.